Make with 21 Brix Winery Pinot Grigio
2 bottles of Pinot Grigio (750ml each)
1 – 2L bottle of 7Up
4 cups orange juice
1/2 cup white sugar
1 lemon, sliced
1 lime, sliced
Fresh fruit (including strawberries and blueberries)
– Incorporate Pinot Grigio, soda, orange juice and sugar into pitcher, stir.
– Cut one lemon and lime in half, squeeze juices into mixture from half of each fruit.
– Slice strawberries, remaining half of lemon and lime.
– Add slices of fruit and blueberries into sangria mixture, stir until incorporated.
– Ladle mixture into glasses and garnish with fruit.