- 2 (750ml) bottles of Thirsty Elephant
- 1 bottle each of Welch’s White and Red Sparkling Grape Juice
- 1 liter 7-Up or Sprite
- 1 splash of lime juice
- An assortment of mixed fruits including strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and kiwi
– Open the two bottles of Thirsty Elephant. Sample both bottles to make sure they taste just right 🙂
– Pour the bottles of wine, bottles of grape juice and the 7-Up into a large punch bowl.
– Mix well and then add a splash of lime juice (less than 1/4 cup).
– Add the fruit to the sangria and give it a good stir.
Can be served immediately or in a few hours to let the fruit soak up the liquid.
** This can be served with ice, but we recommend adding another bottle of wine or grape juice since the melting ice will water down the drink a bit. **