Just because Winter finally decided to show up doesn’t mean you have to stay inside until thaw! There are still many great things to do at the winery to keep warm!
- Want to sample many different Ice and Specialty wines, tasty appetizers, and live music all under one roof? 21 Brix will be pouring our Sparkling Champella and Vidal Ice Wine just up the road at the FROZEN Lake Erie Wine Trail Winter Celebration at The Grape Discovery Center in Westfield, on January 16th from 1pm – 5pm. Tickets can be purchased ahead of time for a discounted rate or the day of at regular pricing.
- Our annual Soupin’ Sundays event is starting back up on, January 17th from 11am – 3pm and will be going on EVERY Sunday throughout the snowy season until March 13th! We will be preparing two different homemade soups each week along with a vegetarian option. A hearty portioned bowl is only $5 and you can grab a glass of your favorite wine as well for only $5! Bring your friends and family out and come relax at the winery!
- We also have our monthly Beats at the Brix Music Series so come on down to the winery, January 30th from 7pm – 9pm. The event is free (we just ask you purchase a glass or bottle of wine to enjoy) and it will give you something to do in this chilly weather with friends and family!
- Also the Lake Erie Wine Trail is hosting their Annual Wine & Chocolate Weekend February 12th – 14th. Tickets are pre-sale only and usually sell out quickly! You’ll get to try out savory and sweet dishes paired with great wines along the 23 wineries on the Lake Erie Wine Trail. Don’t miss out on this delicious event!
- Don’t want to leave your house, but still want to enjoy delicious wines? Our next 21 Brix Wine Club shipment goes out March 1st! Signing up is easy, just fill out our application in the winery or print it off online, mail it in and that is it! You have the choice to come pickup your wine club pack at our winery or we can ship it to your home (dependent on state of delivery). Come down and sign up to start enjoying your favorite wines today!