Now that Spring seems to have shown up, (for now!) we have lots coming up for you to plan for at the Winery!
- Our LAST Soupin’ Sundays event will be this Sunday, March 13th from 11am-3pm. We will be serving homemade Reuben & Split Pea soups to celebrate St Patty’s Day coming up. So if you haven’t already, plan on stopping in and grabbing a bowl before they are all gone for the year!
- We are hosting a Girls Day Out at the winery on Saturday, March 19th from 12pm-4pm. We are having local vendors come down, along with tarot card readings, light appetizers and specialty drinks will be available for the day, along with our wine and craft beer selection of course! Stop down, bring your friends and have a great time!
- Its that time of year again! The Annual Adult Only Easter Egg Hunt is happening Saturday, March 26th starting promptly at 11am! Tickets are on sale now, but we don’t have many spots left, so call in (716.792.BRIX) as soon as you can to reserve your spot soon!
- If you don’t make it to the Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 26th you can still stop down later that day to enjoy live music at our Beats at the Brix Music Series. We are featuring SaS Acoustics that night from 7pm-9pm. The concert is free, all we ask is you purchase a bottle or glass of wine to enjoy for the night! (No minors or outside alcohol are permitted at the winery please!) So whether you stop early or late to the winery we can’t wait to see you all!
- We have invited Ellicottville Brewery to come down on Saturday, April 2nd, from 7pm-9pm for our next Tap Takeover at the winery. They will be bringing in four of their favorite draft brews for you to try. Come down, grab a pint or glass of wine and enjoy the night with friends!