Pair with 21 Brix Apple wine
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 egg white
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1 pound pecan halves
– Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
– Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy. Toss pecans into the egg white mixture. Mix dry ingredients from bowl into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated.
– Spread pecans onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure to spread them evenly.
– Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely.